woensdag 9 oktober 2013

Outfit ; The color of autumn





The color of autumn.. I can honestly say that this autumn my favorite color is burgundy ! Such a warm nice color. And you can combinate it with many other colors ! When you are a brunette this color looks really good on you ! When you're a blond you can also wear burgundy this fall, but you can also go with yellow which is also really a thing this fall ! Today I'm not wearing a lot of details, because I'm very busy with school.. So I had to shoot these pictures really fast and get back to work. 
To still make it look a little edgy I wore these awesome Jeffrey Campbell's I bought in Amsterdam a while ago. I always get so many compliments on these shoes, mostly on the fact that I can walk on these babes for a whole day straight.. Maybe it's one of my hidden talents ?
As I'm really really busy I'm going to keep this post short ! 
Hope you like this look, feel free to comment ! 

What I'm wearing :
Burgundy skinny - Market, Badass tee - Blake Seven via blackfashionstore.com, Jacket - Only, Heels - Jeffrey Campbell.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.