woensdag 23 oktober 2013

I'm a soldier





Here we go again ! A new outfit post..
I've shown you this shirt in summer already, but suddenly the weather felt like being spring again so I was able to wear a short sleeved shirt. Sadly only for one day, but I wanted to make an outfit post for you. Also to show you this beautiful ripped jeans I got from H&M this summer. Looks gorgeous right ? I'm not wearing jewelry on this look, but I found this fancy belt. I thought to myself I don't need jewelry when I have got this belt on ! 
I just finished all my assignments for school and I'm sooo happy ! I hope to go to a nice party tomorrow to celebrate my hard work ! And off course I hope the hard work pays off. 
I don't really have a lot to tell you... I just hope you like this look ! Let me know what you think !

What I'm wearing :
Soldier shirt - Nikkie by Nikkie Plessen, Ripped jeans - H&M, Belt - Unknown 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.