zondag 27 oktober 2013

Outfit : Contrast




Dear readers,
Tomorrow is my only exam of this semester, so today I had some time to shoot a new outfit for y'all !
I wore this to a party yesterday, and liked it so much I wanted to show it to you.
I like the contrasts in this outfit with the black, the beige in my shoes and top and the denim jacket.
I always love big color contrasts, they kind of speak to me. Definitely when you look at my shoes, beige and black is a huge contrast in colors, but I loved them the moment I saw them.
I'm keeping it short so I can go back to studying for the exam tomorrow...
Do you like this look ? Let me know !

xox Joy

What I' wearing :
Denim jacket - Lace damesmode, Top - Pull and bear, Jeans - Supertrash, Shoes - Isabel Marant.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.