woensdag 18 september 2013

Outfit ; Studs and a purple bandana







Damn, autumn has really started in the Netherlands it seems... It's so cold outside ! Well it does mean that I can wear allot of nice long-sleeved tops and I'm going with some comfy looks this fall. And with comfy I immediately start thinking about the color grey, which I love for the fall. 

My hair was looking a little odd today, so I decided I'd put a bandana in my hair. I also found my nice studded Uggs by Glamorous I bought last year. They are so nice and warm ! They're not so girlie because of the studs and that's why I bought them. I don't really like Uggs, although I have some pairs, but thats because they are very comfortable ! 

I hope you like this look, feel free to post a comment ! 
xox

What I'm wearing : 
Loose Sweatshirt - Brandy Melville, Destroyed Jeans - MET Jeans, Studded Uggs - Glamorous, Purple Bandana - Market. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.