maandag 16 september 2013

Outfit ; To have the world as my stage




So here are a few photo's from my performance yesterday... It was kind of different than what I'm used to, because it sounds so different when you are performing outside ( on a market). I think it's so nice my friends came to see me ! And as I was hoping for I saw allot of familiar faces, I always like that. I had a great time, but I'm a little worried about my throat. Suddenly something didn't seem right and it felt horrible.. I hope it will go away soon.
Further more I'm so happy with this disco pants from nelly.com :). It makes me look so thin, I love it !

What I'm wearing :
jacket - H&M, badass shirt - blake seven via blackfashionstore.com, disco pants - Fanny Lyckmann for estradeur via nelly.com 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.