maandag 22 juli 2013

Sweet Summer Scent





We are talking about a heat wave in Holland ! Fantastic ! 
But in this temperature you sweat a lot, so you have to take care of your body scent. 
Thats why I want to write something about my favorite perfume for this summer :
Daisy  Eau So Fresh by Marc Jacobs <3


I bought a small bottle because I didn't know if the perfume would fit me, but I love it ! The smell of flowers and sweetness makes Daisy cute en playful. The bigger bottles are also really pretty with lots of flowers on them. You can buy the perfume at Douglas or Ici Paris. I will put the link on the bottom ;)

They sell it for a great price which makes it even a better buy !
Have a great summer !




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.